Behaviour for Learning Classroom
The Behaviour for Learning classroom in St Ailbes offers students a chance to access Level Two Programmes that promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
Students are taught coping skills and resilience, along with anxiety prevention techniques.
Literacy and Numeracy initiatives are also available to access in the BFL classroom for students in need.
Students who access the class are given support with the following:
- Organisation skills
- Social skills
- Communication skills
- Social and Emotional Literacy
There are currently 5 Level Two Programmes Running in our School.
- Friends for Life (Anxiety prevention and resilience)
- Catch up Literacy (One to One literacy initiative for struggling readers)
- Why Try (Resilience Programme)
- Working things Out (Positive Mental health and coping skills)
- Alert – Sensory Programme